We, at Maths2art, are extremely happy to share the details of another new dimension: Fellowship@Maths2Art. Please share it with students/teachers who might be interested in this project.
Together, let us uncover the hidden beauty of Maths!
- A 10-week program for Undergraduates as well as Post graduate students.
- Candidates select a project topic under the guidance of Maths2Art Mentors.
- Candidates will produce high quality content (article/video) for the selected topic.
- Candidates’ work will be published on our website with due credit.
- Look at Maths from a different perspective.
- Get a better exposure to the beauty & utility of Maths.
- Develop the skill to simplify the complex looking concepts.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of curiosity, creativity & intuition needed to uncover the hidden beauty of Math.
- Academic excellence is not the key for selection.
Please send the below mentioned information for registration
1. Full Name
2. College/University Name
3. Departmemt Name
4. Level ( First year, second year etc.)
5. Email id
6. Contact No.
7. Why do you want to be a fellow at Maths2Art ?
Looking forward to meet Math enthusiasts who are ready to uncover the hidden beauty of Maths.